Case Study #145 :: Love Birds

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Good afternoon! I was checking out a few upcoming challenges in the blogworld when I came across this gorgeous card by Lisa Spangler. CASE Study #145 challenges paper crafters to use this card as inspiration for their own project. 


I was so smitten by it, that I just had to join in. Here's the card I created:

I loved the cream and brown in the card, as well as the pearls and small collection of layered pieces. Therefore, I tried to recreate that with my own stamps and papers. I had this un-inked Unity Stamp that fit perfectly with the papers I had chosen. The heart was paper pieced using the same background paper. 

Thanks for the inspiration, CASE Study! 

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Cream, Lichen)
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico (Ethereal)
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Love Birds)
Inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Heidi Swaap Color Shine (Gold)
Pearls: A Muse Studio (Sugar)
Tools: Close To My Heart (Paper Distresser)

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. The layers work so well with the theme. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! And wonderful colors! I just love the little drops of gold. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs