Card Making Monday : Happy Birthday

Monday, August 25, 2014

One of my favorite card makers is JJ Bolton. I'm constantly inspired by her great ideas, and this card is no exception. For today's post, I created a card using her rings of gold as inspiration. 

Paper Smooches Rainbow Die
The rings were cut from gold, pink, and dark blue cardstock using the Paper Smooches Rainbow die. I started with the two largest pieces, adhering them in place to create a full circle. It was easy to fit the smaller pieces into place from there. I made sure none of the seams connected to create a graphic element. To finish the card, I heat embossed the sentiment in gold and added a few pearls.

Paper Smooches Rainbow Die
This experiment has me looking at dies in a new way. Who would have thought this card was created with a rainbow die?! 

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock / Melissa Frances White Pearls / Hero Arts Stamp Set / Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder / VersaMark Watermark / Paper Smooches Rainbow Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs