Birds of a Feather

Tuesday, July 31, 2012


I'm here for a second time today with a card I created using the sketch found over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp. I've had the patterned paper from American Crafts for some time now, completely smitten by the illustrated lanterns. Sometimes I feel like my only hobby is paper collector. Can I get an amen?! I think the whimsical design coordinates perfectly with these fun stamps from Market Street Stamps.


I colored in the birds with Copic markers and added doodle designs with a white opaque pen. I can't wait to send this off to someone. The birds are just far too cute!


Thanks for stopping by. And head over to Sunday Sketch & Stamp to enter your own take on the sketch! 


CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: American Crafts, Bazzill Dots
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Birds of a Feather)
Inks: Copic Markers, Memento (Tuxedo Black), Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (White)

COPIC LIST
Yellows: Y15, Y08, Y06
Pinks: RV14, RV17

2 comments:

  1. Love this Nicole!! The colors are fabulous and I love the paper!! Great card, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, lovely image and great stamp. I have just stopped being a paper collector, now I need to become a paper sorter! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs