Project Life Update : Week 12

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Good afternoon! It's been cold and rainy this week, leaving me with only one option: hibernate in my craft room catching up on 2014's Project Life album. I took photos today of Week 12 to share with you all, documenting March 19th to March 25th. 

This spread includes: 10 cell phone pictures, 5 camera pictures, 1 screenshot, 1 web photo, and 1 hotel key envelope.

What happened this week: Cold temperatures, dog sitting, grocery shopping, the Malaysian plane went missing, and a work scrapbooking retreat.

I used my computer and the font, Traveling Typewriter, to create most of the journaling.

I returned my hotel room key but kept its paper envelope. It was a great way to include my room number and the resort's logo and address without adding more journaling. Plus! I can't help but add little bits of hoarded memorabilia into the pockets. 

I had extra photos and some personal journaling, so I cut a piece of white cardstock, folded it in half, and created an interactive element. There are actually two of these in this week's spread. To decorate the journaled part of the flip, I added a small strip of washi tape. 

This week was packed full of photos and contained minimal embellishments... And that's ok with me! It's weeks like this one that make this project manageable. 

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Printable Labels / Becky Higgins Midnight & Jade Core Kits, Paper Cut White Cardstock

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.1 & 0.5 Marker, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black / HP Photo Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs