Coloring Glitter with Copics :: A Tutorial

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello friends. You can find me on the Creations Galore blog today posting a tutorial using Elizabeth Craft Designs Microfine Glitter, Double Sided Adhesive, and Peel-Off Stickers. It was such a fun product to use, and the results were incredible. 

I have a no glitter in the house rule, so I was a tad nervous to give this a try. Glitter sticks to anything and everything. I cringed at just the thought of coloring over the glitter with my Copic markers. Wouldn't it ruin them?! I'm here to tell you it didn't. When it came to working with the glitter; however, I developed a few tips and 'don't do this' moments. Check it out

I found these fantastic library pockets at Creations Galore. They're the perfect size for a gift card and a tag with a handwritten note. 

Check out the Creations Galore blog for the full tutorial. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs