Unscripted Sketches :: Sketch 213

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello all! This week Unscripted Sketches brings us a new sketch to create with! This sketch has endless possibilities - flip or rotate it, create a scrapbook page or a card, go crazy!


As you can see from the card below, I didn't go too crazy. I've had a recent obsession with tabs, leaving me no option but to add one here. 

The stamps used here are from Stamps by Judith. I gushed over this giraffe FOREVER unsure how to use it. Until I notice his cute little hoof would be perfect for a cupcake! I stamped the small cupcake and added a few dots to fill up the white space. 

The tab was created with a Marvy punch. Sometimes I don't want to drag out my sewing machine but want the illusion of stitching. Therefore, I resort to lots of faux stitching with a ZIG Writer. 

Please, please, please stop by Unscripted Sketches to link up your own creation. I can't wait to check out your blog and give you a little love. 

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Watercolor Paper: Northwoods
Patterned Paper: BoBunny
Stamps: Stamps By Judith
Inks: Adirondack (Stream), StazOn (Jet Black), Tombow Markers, ZIG Writer (Black)
Punch: Marvy (Tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs