Manly Fishing Stuff...

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hello folks! I recently shared a layout on the Creations Galore blog that just needed to be shared here with you all. I've been sorting through my pictures from Memorial Day weekend where I spent time with family at our cabin in the Wisconsin Northwoods. It's been hard narrowing down what will go into Project Life pockets and what will be scrapbooked traditionally. While gathering supplies, I came across this new collection from BoBunny called Trail Mix. It was so perfect - The colors, patterns, and embellishments were a great match!

I love the 12x12 sticker sheets that come with BoBunny collections. They have such an assortment of titles, banners, and alphas. I love to layer them onto the layout, occasionally using my fingers to turn up the edges of the sticker to add depth. The oval above was stuck onto a piece of white cardstock. I then cut it out and adhered it to the layout with foam risers. Even more dimension, which really matches with the dimensional glitter stickers I used on other parts of the layout.

Thanks for stopping by today. Boy, was this much more masculine than my attempt yesterday with the Use It Tuesday challenge! And this time I wasn't trying! Sometimes I need that reminder that art shouldn't be forced. This layout was truly just for fun, in my craft room, working it out... And it's quickly become my favorite. Let me know what you think... Have you attempted a trend or theme that bombed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs