It's Drill Time :: Cool Colors

Monday, June 3, 2013

I've been all over the place the last few weeks - far, far away from my craft room. So it felt really great to get a night in this past week to catch up on some design team projects and just be creative. Today's post was inspired by the newest drill from S.W.A.T. 


Drill #9 challenges us to use the cool color combo above. And here's the layout I created:

You'll see I added just a hint of red into the layout to coordinate with my scarf. These pictures were taken when my nephew was just one hour old. Can you believe it?! So small, tiny, and perfect. The photos are not the greatest quality and have a slight blue cast on them. 

I used a variety of alphas, doilies, and epoxy embellishments that I had laying around to complete the page. The yellow hearts scattered among the layout where cut out of the same Dear Lizzy patterned paper that was used as a layer.

Please head over to S.W.A.T. to link up your own project. There's a great prize up for grabs (see below). I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs