The Good Life

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sundays just aren't Sundays without:
The encouragement and conviction found at my church.
Lunch with my family.
Green Bay Packers football.
A nap and/or snuggling on the couch.
A visit with my closest friends.

It's true. And this past Sunday, I seriously both laughed and cried at church, ate way too much at the lunch buffet with the fam, almost had a heart attack watching the Pack (can we say 12-0?!), had a Hot Rod viewing party, and dominated at Pictionary. I'm a pretty lucky gal. 

Team One: Chels & Josh

We made up our own rules to make it a little more interesting.

Team Two: Mike & Beckah

My lovely partner, Ryan -- We won!
And of course photo bomber, Chels

There's no room for mad drawing skills in this game :)

I may need to find the scraps of paper we all drew on to show off our funny drawings... They won't win any awards but they'll be sure to make you laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Great church(miss the fellowship there, big time) great food with a WONDERFUL family and the Packers!Woo Hoo!!!! Great friends just are the icing on the cake! Sounds like the perfect Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs