Card Making Monday : Peace on Earth

Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Monday! I'm back with a new card to share. This week I used a nativity scene stamp from Penny Black Inc. With Christmas only 9 days away, I'm squeezing in as many holiday themed cards as I can!

Distress Inks were used to create the background. I stamped the image once on the background, a second time on white cardstock, and a third time on gold cardstock. Rather than coloring in the image, I chose to fussy cut everything! 

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock (Cocoa, White, Antique), Penny Black Inc Peace on Earth Cling Stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Distress Inks (Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Tea Dye)

TOOLS :: EK Success Large Corner Rounder, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Risers, MyStik Permanent Adhesive, Inkssentials Ink Applicator Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs