Project Life Update : Week 9

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Project Life Update. This week I'm sharing my version of Week 9, documenting February 26th through March 4th. I kept the title card simple this week, with a few alpha stickers and the dates stamped onto a 3x4 piece of patterned paper. 

This spread includes: 14 cell phone photos, 2 camera photos, 2 web photos, and 2 movie tickets. All the pictures were printed at a local photo studio on glossy paper.

What happened this week: New book purchase, hosted a fun event for the ladies of my church, 2 movie nights, a love for paper crafting, watched the Academy Awards, received some amazing news, and wrote out a 'currently' card. 


This week was full of so many good things that I added a Design H insert. The blank 'snapshot' card will eventually have journaling. I'm still gathering my thoughts on this day and the news received; therefore, I left it blank for the time being. 

The back of the insert was a great place to use up the 4x6 paper pad I purchased with the last Project Life Kit by Studio Calico. The patterns and colors of this kit could easily be my favorite. But then again, I seem to say that every month. 

The bottom left photos in the image above are in a Flip Flap by Close To My Heart. It's the perfect way to add additional photos without an extra insert. It includes two extra photos and hidden journaling. 

I found the phrase below while surfing the web one evening. It seemed to fit with the crazy mess that has become my living room. The phrase was printed on a 4x6 sheet of vellum using my HP Printer. The ink dried quickly and was the perfect overlay for this photo. 

What a busy and fun week! Thanks for checking out this update. How are your Project Life albums for 2014 coming along?

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Office Hours 4x6 Paper Pad / Becky Higgins Midnight Core Kit / Avery File Folder Labels / Paper Cut Vellum / Tim Holtz Label Letters

 TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A & H Page Protectors, White Leather 12x12 Album, 0.1 Marker, F Slick Writer, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black / HP Photo Printer / 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs