My weekend in pictures... Memorial Day Family Time

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello! How was your holiday weekend? I'm back to reality and wishing I was still relaxing at the cabin. But summer has just begun, and there will be plenty of more opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. Here are a few pictures from my phone to show off from the nice time away...


(clockwise) 1. An afternoon of exploring... came across loons, an adorable porcupine, and some turkeys. 2. A fruit pizza, the first one I've ever made, and was it ever delicious! 3. Good morning! Taken at 5 AM while getting my fish on with pops and my brother. 4. Our nightly bonfires where we reminisced about the day's events and years past. 5. A little trail riding. This pic was taken before we ran into rain and lots of mud puddles... too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs