Project Life Update : Week 10

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Good afternoon, Paper Crafters. How are your Project Life albums for 2014 coming along? Today I'm sharing one of the most recent spreads I've completed. I've been working a little out of order the last few weeks. This spread is Week 10 which documents March 5th through March 11th. 

This spread includes: 12 cell phone pictures, 2 camera pictures, and 2 web photos. No memorabilia or screen shots this week. All the pictures were printed at a local photo lab on glossy paper.

What happened this week: More snow, The Lego Movie, my nephew started walking, church potluck, craft time, and Olive Garden takeout. 

I didn't include a week number for this spread and added all seven dates of the week with my stamper. I'm still in the habit of dating every single picture... Last year I didn't follow a weekly format, opting to place photos in pockets as I felt necessary. It might take me all year to break free and just enjoy the weekly title cards. 


I had a lot of time with my nephew this week, so naturally there were lots of pictures taken! He had started walking this week, and that only fueled my desired to over-document. I used a flip pocket to add additional photos and journaling. That kid is just too cute. 

Thanks for looking at this week's update! 

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Printable Labels, 4x6 Paper Pad, Gold Stars, White Tags / Becky Higgins 3x4 White Cards / Teresa Collins Enamel Dots / Simple Stories 3x4 Die Cut Pad / Ormolu Cut Outs / Office Max White Labels

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.1 & 0.5 Marker, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black Ink / Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink / HP Photo Printer / CTMH Flip Flaps 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs