Sparkle

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Who doesn't love cake and glitter?


I wanted to try out the glitter from A Muse studio with the Quickie Glue pen and sure enough, it was a fast and easy technique that added some glitz to this birthday card. I'm constantly amazed at the strong hold of the Quickie Glue. When I first came across the pen, I was truly skeptical. Permanent glue from a ball point pen?! I just had to try it with glitter, small die cuts, and heavy rhinestones. When the rhinestone couldn't be shaken off the paper, I was hooked. It's my go-to pen for all things tiny. It works best with glitter, as you can create fine lines and lays flat -- unlike thick tacky glue.


I love the glitter on this card so much I'm tempted to send it to myself! 

Create one too:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics- BG10, RV14, Y19
All other products A Muse Studio
Cake Stamp from A Very Merry Un-Birthday Set
Sentiment from Contemporary Greetings Set
Paper- Sugar, Onyx, Sky, Bubblegum Polka Dot
Glitter- Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs