Easter Greetings

Saturday, February 25, 2012


As soon as I saw the Cotton Tail Collection from We R Memory Keepers, I became addicted. The collection is full of soft colors, gorgeous patterns, and the most adorable images. I'll be taking lots of pictures this year during Easter festivities, just so I can use this collection to create a few scrapbook layouts. I may even need to jump in a few puddles with friends. 

Since I currently lack images to create layouts, I created this cute little Easter card. How precious are those bunnies?! I stamped the smaller rabbit first, masked it, and added the taller rabbit next. Hope you enjoy!


SUPPLIES Cardstock: Paper Cut. Patterned Paper & Stamps: We R Memory Keepers. 
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs