A little sample of my view...

Thursday, February 16, 2012



I've been visiting P.J.M. in New York this week. He lives in a quiet, gorgeous neighborhood called Brooklyn Heights. Walk just a few blocks, and you'll come to this spot. While he attends class a few hours every day, I explore the city... taking in all of the great visuals. I've been sketching and snapping pictures like crazy. Can't wait to share them all with you-so here's just one more today...


My first night in New York P.J.M. took me to this Chinese Restaurant for a delicious dinner, the movie Descendants at the theatre next door, and then had me close my eyes as we walked a few blocks, to open them to the view above, only at night, the buildings lit up in the most breathtaking display. 

Enjoying every minute of this trip. Hope you're all having a great week too!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you're having fun! And that view is awesome!

    This just makes me wanna go to NYC soo bad! Bring me back something awesome please! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs