For the love of paper...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today's card shows off another Unity Stamp Co image... I'm crazy about their affordable and good quality stamps. It also features patterned papers from three different collections. I've always enjoyed searching around scrapbook stores for various designs and color combos. Sometimes I start out with a patterned paper and pull different papers with the same colors. By the time I've finished, I may not even use the original pattern. It's funny how those things work out. I find that I spend more time picking out paper than I do working on the design of the card. I'm interested to hear about your process. How do you choose papers for your cards and layouts?


CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: BoBunny, We R Memory Keepers
Extras: EK Success Cutterpede with Scallop Rotary Blade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs