New A Muse Studio Catalog & Sale Items!

Monday, February 27, 2012

The new 2012 Catalog from A Muse Studio is finally here! I'm so excited to share it with you. The new catalog is full of amazing ideas to get your creative juices flowing. I was drooling over every page and created a massive wish list. Believe me, you will too! You can view the catalog online by clicking here


And don't forget to check out the February A Muse Studio Spotlight products. They will be available at special sale prices through February 29th. To order any of the products below or from the catalog, feel free to contact me at nicolelaha@gmail.com or by visiting my online shop. If you are ordering more than $150 in products, please contact me directly to receive free goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs