Never Stop Dancing

Monday, October 29, 2012

Good morning! Man, does it feel like Monday today. I'm tired, I'm dragging, I'm dropping everything. Ugh. Don't you just hate days like that?! I am, however, getting lots of work done at the office today, including gathering together the supplies for three new make n takes. Here's a look at my favorite one this week: 

I love this stamp set from Penny Black! I stamped the image with black Memento ink and colored it in with Prismacolor pencils. The colors were not exact, but it's still a fun card! Can't wait to send this off to a friend! 

To take a look at the other cards I created this week for Creations Galore, head to the blog.

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Elanor, Ethel)
Stamps: Penny Black (Never Stop Dancing)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Prismacolor Pencils
Punch: EK Success Large Round Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs