Sketch It Saturday :: Going Bananas

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome to another Sketch It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches

I had a lot of fun with this week's sketch. I recently picked up this stamp set and went to work paper piecing the bananas. 

My Honeybee scissors from EK Success match my project... How cute! 


Head over to Unscripted Sketches to look at the creative ideas from the rest of the US Design Team. While you're there, link up your own project using this week's sketch as inspiration!


CARD SUPPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: A Muse Studio
Stamps: Fiskars (Fresh Fruit)
Inks: StazOn (Jet Black)
Baker's Twine: A Muse Studio (Onyx)

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! This was my favorite DT card this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs