March Card Sketch :: Baby Time

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh my! I have spent my entire morning thinking it's Tuesday and almost forgot to post this great card sketch from Patty as part of the Practical Scrappers team! 


How great is that sketch?! Practical Scrappers brings you a card sketch and page sketch each month, and Patty sure does not disappoint! Here's my take on this month's sketch:

I loved the layers of circles in the sketch. I used my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter to create a few circles from my 6x6 paper pad. My sister-in-law is due to have a baby boy any day now; therefore, I wanted to stick to more masculine colors. I paper pieced the bear to give him some color and faux texture. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're inspired. Make sure to visit the Practical Scrappers blog to see more cards from my fellow design team members. They really outdid themselves! 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Pumpkin, Sugar)
Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (Hey You Collection)
Stamps: A Muse Studio (I'm Here, I Was Here)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa)
*You can find A Muse Studio products in my webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs