Sketch It Saturday :: Sweet Friend

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello! Thanks for joining me for Sketch it Saturday with Unscripted Sketches. We have a new sketch for you to flip, rotate, or, in my case, leave the same. 


I decided to keep true to this week's sketch, using patterned papers and coordinating colored cardstock to fill in the various blocks of the sketch. In replace of one of the blocks, I added a sentiment on white  cardstock, and raised it with foam risers. 


Head over to Unscripted Sketches to see my fellow design team members rock this challenge! And then link up your own creation. I'd love to stop by your blog and see what you create! 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (Alora Collection)
Stamp: Vintage A Muse
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Baker's Twine: A Muse Studio (Cherry)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say how much I like your card. Love the fresh, fun combination of color and patterns on the paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs