Sketch It Saturday :: Geek is the new chic

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Good morning! It's Sketch It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches, and I'm so excited to bring you this week's sketch. Take a look:


A few stamps from the new A Muse Studio catalog were PERFECT for the sketch elements. I added a few layers to accommodate the smaller images. Here's my take on the sketch:

It's definitely a clean and simple card, but it's quickly become one of my favorites.  I'm just in love with this stamp set. You can find it, along with many other new products, in my webstore

Head over to Unscripted Sketches to see what my fellow design team members created. And don't forget to link up your own creation... We can't wait to give you a little blog love!

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Wasabi, Kraft, Sugar)
Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (Hey You Collection)
Stamps: A Muse Studio (Geek Is The New Chic)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs