Picture Perfect

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Good morning! If you keep up with the She Zig Zags Facebook page, you know I recently had some fun with a new stamp set from My Favorite Things and my Copic markers. Here's the final product! 

I always love adding shape with the round corner punch! After my paper cutter, it may be the most used tool in my craft room. I'd love for you to leave me a comment about your favorite craft tool! Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock (Black, White), Copic X-Press It Blending Card, We R Memory Keepers (Emerald Cardstock, Acrylic & Watercolor Patterned Papers), I Love My Tapes (Black Heart Lace Washi Tape), Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers, KaiserCraft Antique Gold Rhinestones), My Favorite Things stamps

TOOLS :: Fiskars Scrapboking Rotary Paper Trimmer, EK Success Large Corner Rounder, MyStik Permanent Adhesive, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs