Feather Love

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It's Monday, which means I'm at Creations Galore preparing three new Make N Takes for this week. I loved the feathers on one of the cards so much that I had to share it with you today!

Live Beautifully Card

The feathers were cut out of American Crafts cardstock with the Silhouette Cameo. You can find the cut files here. Distress Ink was added to the edges and I crinkled the feathers with my fingers for added movement and texture. My favorite part of this card might be the strips of black glitter paper by American Crafts which sadly doesn't show up too well in these photos. It gives just a touch of glam and sparkle, without glitter EVERYWHERE. If you haven't picked up a few sheets of American Crafts POW! paper, you need to!

Die cut feathers

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to take a note from today's card - live beautifully & dream passionately. 

SUPPLIES :: American Crafts Cardstock & POW! Glitter Paper, Paper Cut White & White Linen Cardstock, Hero Arts Pearls, KaiserCraft Stamps, StazOn Jet Black Ink, Black Soot Distress Ink Pad & Tim Holtz Foam Ink Applicator

TOOLS :: Fiskars Scrapbooking Rotary Paper Trimmer, MyStik Permanent Adhesive, Hot Glue Gun, Silhouette Cameo, Feather Set Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs