Project Life with Practical Scrappers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Good morning! It's time for another Project Life feature with Practical Scrappers! This week I've used Project Life pocket page protectors to supplement my 12x12 traditional layout! 


I created this sunburst layout a while back - You can see the full post about it here. I had extra photos from the same afternoon along with important journaling. Therefore, I added a pocket page alongside the 12x12 page in my album to tell the full story! 

I used papers and embellishments from a recent Citrus Twist Scrapbooking Kit and journaling cards and stamps from a Studio Calico Project Life Kit. All of the pictures were taken with my camera instead of cell phone - a rare occurrence. 


I challenge you to use some pockets in your own albums to add additional photos and journaling. Don't forget to head over to the Practical Scrappers blog for more Project Life inspiration!

SUPPLIES :: Citrus Twist Play Land Main Kit, Studio Calico Marks & Co Project Life Kit, Chic Tags Spring Doilies, BasicGrey Hey Boy Die Cuts & Transparencies, October Afternoon Travel Girl Tidbits

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protector, Fiskars Scrapbooking Rotary Paper Trimmer, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, MyStik Permanent Adhesive, Bic Mark-It Ultra Fine Point Black, StazOn Jet Black Ink, A Muse Studio Acrylic Block, Martha Stewart 1/2" Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs