Project Life with Practical Scrappers

Friday, September 6, 2013


Good afternoon! So glad you joined me today for another Project Life Feature with Practical Scrappers! Yesterday I shared an introductory post to today's layout. This spread documents a recent ATV trip with my extended family. Our cabin in the Northwoods of Wisconsin brings the whole family together. 


I'm using pocket protectors from American Crafts and Albums Made Easy Kits from We R Memory Keepers. All of the photos were taken with my camera (no cell phone pictures!). 



Love the above photo. It's my dad and his brothers. They like to cut him in half in photos and joke about the pun. Unfortunately, I had a few problems printing off these photos and it looks more like his 1/3 of a brother. Ha! But I just had to document the event! 


The Silhouette Cameo was used in a few spots, such as the 'let's go' cut above. I backed it with faux woodgrain paper to help it standout. The 'trail riding' title was then cut from the same paper.



I used a lot of stitching on this layout, securing sticker letters and adding a border to photos. I really love the extra texture it gave the project. My typewriter also got lots of use on this layout. I typed directly onto the 3x4 card - My Project Life cards from Studio Calico are a little too thick to fit nicely in my typewriter; however, the WRMK cards are thin and perfect! Additionally, I typed some journaling on to white cardstock, cut it into strips, and adhered it to a 4x6 card.



Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to head to the Practical Scrappers blog to see more Project Life inspired posts. 

SUPPLIES :: We R Memory Keepers Memo & Tangerine Albums Made Easy Kits, Ormolu Made Pennants & Little Labels, Simple Stories (SN@P Icons, Letters, & Labels Stickers), BasicGrey (Hey You Flags, Fact & Fiction Chipboard Stickers), Tim Holtz Vial Letters, Chic Tags (Autumn Days Labels, 2 inch Circles Cut File)

TOOLS :: American Crafts Page Protectors, Fiskars Scrapbooking Rotary Paper Trimmer, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, MyStik Permanent Adhesive, ZIG 2-Way Chisel Tip Adhesive, Bic Mark-It Ultra Fine Point Black, Brother Sewing Machine, Smith Corona Electronic Typewriter, Silhouette Cameo

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs