Take Me Away...

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Good afternoon, Paper Crafters! My 2013 album sure has been neglected lately... It's the end of summer, life has been busy, and I've lost all my creative mojo. However, I did take some time recently to photograph older spreads in the album, including this title page of sorts. 


I have filled up one 12x12 3-ring album this year and have started filling up a second. The above spread will be the first page of Edition 2, as well as a starting point for several 2-page spreads documenting Memorial Day weekend. I loved how easy it was to place 3x4 photos and cards into the pockets and have a complete page. All the pictures were random leftovers that didn't fit into the other layouts. 

Stop back tomorrow to see the spreads that follow this as part of a Project Life feature with Practical Scrappers!

SUPPLIES :: Becky Higgins Midnight Core Kit, Studio Calico (Valley High & Roundabout Project Life Kits, Winona Add On Kit), American Crafts White Puffy Vinyl Thickers, BasicGrey Hello Die Cuts

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, StazOn Jet Black ink, Bic Mark-It Ultra Fine Point Black, Close To My Heart Paper Distresser, Fiskars Scrapbooking Rotary Paper Trimmer, Cutter Bee Scissors, MyStik Permanent Adhesive, Martha Stewart 1/2" Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs