Card Making Monday

Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello, and Happy Monday! It's time to show off a few cards I created this morning for Creations Galore. If you're local, I'd love for you to stop in and create one of these lovely Valentine's as a fun Make N Take this week. 

For the first card, I started with a cupid stamp from Art Impressions. I couldn't resist that cute image paired with the 'love is in the air' sentiment. He was colored with Copic markers and added to layers of Echo Park's Head Over Heels collection. 

The second card was an easy one to whip up. I combined the bicycle Echo Park paper with the matching sentiment from Sweet Stamp Shop. I can't wait to create a few more to mail out to loved ones!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Are you creating any Valentine themed cards?

CARD ONE SUPPLIES : Paper Cut Cardstock / Echo Park Head Over Heels Collection / Memento Tuxedo Black Ink / Colorbox Black Pigment Ink / Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen / Copic Markers / A Muse Studio Sheer Ribbon / Marvy Circle Punch

CARD TWO SUPPLIES : Paper Cut Cardstock / Echo Park Head Over Heels Collection / Memento Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk Ink / Sweet Stamp Shop Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs