Project Life Update: Week 3

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Wednesday, bloggers! I'm back with an update on Project Life 2014. This spread takes a look at the third week of January and contains some pretty fun stuff. 

The journaling cards from this spread are all from Studio Calico Project Life kits. I received an email today that my February kit will arrive to my door today, and I couldn't be more excited to open it up, explore the contents, and start working on the last two weeks. 

This spread includes: 5 cell phone pictures, 1 screenshot, a movie poster, a mini calendar, and part of a baby shower invite. All of the photos were printed at home using my HP printer on glossy paper.

What happened this week: Baby shower for a close friend, crop night with birthday cake, happy mail, breakfast for dinner, a snow storm, doodles galore, a lack of sleep, and a Sunday movie.

This spread is still missing a picture from the baby shower. Just ignore that empty pocket, ok?! It's obvious I am obsessed with journaling labels. Most are Studio Calico digital downloads; however, I recently picked up some adorable Ormolu Labels & Pennants from Scraptastic Club. 

I had intended to include the full baby shower invite using Attach Me Stickers from BasicGrey. However, I didn't have too many pictures for the week. The invite was trimmed down and slipped into one of the 4x6 pockets. I love that it still captured the design, name, place, and date. 


I'm not a fan of pastel colors, especially pink. So I was quite surprised that I added so much pastel pink and blue to this spread. The food & fun journaling card was too cute not to use, and the colors fit with my pictures for this week. So I went with it. 

So much snow. I've tried to include one weather or world news related item every week, and this picture worked for this week. It was another snow storm where we closed down the shop and headed home on white roads. 

Another week of documenting life in the album. Feels so good. How are you doing on your Project Life album?

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Printable Labels / Paper Cut White Cardstock / We R Memory Keepers Notable Stickers / Ormolu Labels & Pennants

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.3 Marker, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black Ink 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs