Project Life Update: Week 5

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hello there. It's time to share another spread from my 2014 Project Life album. I'm currently all caught up, and it feels so good. Today I'm sharing just week five. Looking through the album, I couldn't be more proud, happy, and blessed to have all these moments documented. This project is teaching me that those small moments are important too. 

Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
The spread includes: 6 cell phone pictures, 6 camera pictures, and 1 movie poster. Half of the photos were printed at home using my HP printer on glossy paper. The other half were printed at Walgreens after I had run out of ink. 

What happened this week: Helped my brother move, 4 segments on a local news station, birthday party for the cutest 5 year old around, the Super Bowl, shopping, and family time. 

Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
Last year I didn't use the famous weekly structure of Project Life and added photos as I wanted. This year, I've really enjoyed creating a weekly marker. If you are a Project Lifer that adds weekly markers to your own album, you'll notice that my week 5 is probably much different than yours. I'm so OCD when it comes to dates and didn't want to include parts of December 2013 in my 2014 album. Therefore, my first week started out with January 1st, making a new spread starting every Wednesday after that. If that seems small and insignificant to you, no worries. I'll be the first to admit I'm weird. But this project really can be customized in so many ways in order to fit your life and quirks. 

Project Life Title Card
Project Life
These overlays from Chic Tags are my favorite. I've been hoarding a few of them wanting to use the transparencies over a photo, but I gave in using it over a patterned journaling card from We R Memory Keepers' Chalkboard Collection. I used the tiny attacher to keep the overlay in place. 

Studio Calico Project Life
Studio Calico Project Life
I used another clear Flip Flap from Close To My Heart to add a few extra photos to this week's spread. A torn piece of washi tape was added for decoration, as well as to cover up the small line of adhesive on the pocket. 

Project Life Flip Pocket
Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
This week included quite the variety of weird, crazy, and just plain ridiculous photos. I couldn't have been more excited to find this pink journaling card in my Studio Calico Project Life kit. I'm almost (aaaaalmost) embarrassed to share the photo below of my cousin John and I acting our normal stupid selves, trying to look as ugly as possible for the camera. But this is us. This is my family. These are the moments I can't stop laughing about. And I WILL delight in it. Studio Calico gave me permission to. 

Studio Calico Project Life
Ok, this cute little man isn't crazy, just ridiculously cute.

Studio Calico Project Life
What crazy things are you adding in your Project Life spreads? 

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Printable Labels / Becky Higgins 4x6 White Grid Cards / WRMK Chalkboard Albums Made Easy / Chic Tags Happy Place Acetate Tags

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.3 Marker, M Slick Writer, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black Ink / CTMH 4x6 Flip Flaps 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs