An Elegant Thank You

Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Monday! 

This past week I feel like I've neglected my craft room, my half-finished projects, and this blog quite a bit. Life seemed to hit me all at once -- Easter shenanigans, a dinner party, and the arrival of PJM. I've taken a step into my craft room several times, along with a glance at my laundry pile, only to feel overwhelmed. Arg. Need some motivation and some time ASAP. As a little thanks for following along in this journey, I present today's card inspiration.



I love using Versamark Watermark and background stamps to create soft details. For this card, I used Vintage Wallpaper from Market Street Stamps. MSS background stamps are large enough to fill the entire front of an A-2 card, not just a small layer, which makes for great card making possibilities.


Thanks again for stopping by today. More crafty goodness coming soon, I promise.

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Stamps: Market Street Stamps, Penny Black
Inks: Adirondack (Espresso), VersaColor (Lapislazuli), VersaMark Watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs