My Unscripted Debut

Saturday, April 14, 2012


I'm happy to announce today is my first Sketch It Saturday as an Unscripted Designer. I created the above clean and simple card using this week's sketch. Head over to Unscripted Sketches to see all the lovely inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, as well as join in the fun!


Flip the sketch, rotate it... create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation. Don't forget to link up... I can't wait to see what you create.


CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (Fossil, White)
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Night Owls)
Inks: Copic Markers, Memento (Tuxedo Black), Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
Twine: We R Memory Keepers (Baker's Twine Tertiary)

2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs