Sketch It Saturdays #172

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hello friends. I just finished teaching a card class at my local scrapbook store and full time job, Creations Galore. I love nothing more than inspiring others to create. I'll be sharing the cards we created with you this coming week. But today I'm here with another sketch and Piggyback challenge from Unscripted Sketches. The challenge this week is to use this color theme with the sketch below: 



And here's the card I created for the challenge:


I used a stamp set called Vintage Filigree Fancies from Just Rite for today's card. The floral background was created from the single flower stamp in this set. I had a little trouble with this color combination at first, and then it hit me to stamp in the teal. 


There are a variety of sayings in the stamp set, and the filagrees definitely bring a touch of elegance to each one.  


Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to visit Unscripted Sketches to see more inspiration. The US Design Team rocked it this week. So many great cards. We hope you'll join us and play along! 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, American Crafts
Stamps: Just Rite (Vintage Filigree Fancies)
Inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Marvy (Turquoise)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs