Ain't Love Grand

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Goooood Morning! I love the Venetian patterned cardstock and color palette by A Muse Studio. The paper just asks to be used in travel layouts and cards. Therefore, I've paired it with an image and sentiment from the Let's Be Adventurers stamp set. The set if full of monuments and witty phrases.

I started this card by layering the patterned paper onto coordinating cardstock, but it seemed to bland. To add a pop of color, I cut a strip of yellow cardstock and rounded the edge with a corner rounder. A Muse Studio cardstock, both patterned and solid, has a white or cream inside. Therefore, I was able to use scraps for the banner I stamped the sentiment on! I wrapped a whole lot of twine around the card base and tied a double bow to top it all off. It seems like you can never have too many wedding and anniversary cards, so I made sure to make a few extra cards in the Venetian colors.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today! You find all these great A Muse Studio products in my webstore. Rush over today!

CARD SUPPLIES
All A Muse Studio
Cardstock: Sugar, Burano, Lido
Patterned Paper: Burano Venetian
Stamps: Let's Be Adventurers
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Baker's Twine: Onyx

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. The whole look and everything. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card! I aspire to be a great card maker like you!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs