Gobble 'Til Ya Wobble

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Good morning! Yesterday, I posted three new cards on the Creations Galore blog, including this fun Thanksgiving card. How ADORABLE is this turkey and the sentiment from Peachy Keen Stamps?!

My jute ribbon obsession continues. After tying a bow, I added a self-adhesive pearl to the knot. 

I stamped the image and sentiment in Memento dye ink and colored him with Copic markers. After blending the colors, I added a few dots of the darkest color marker to add some texture. I was really happy with how it turned out.


 I'm getting so excited for Thanksgiving... It's my favorite holiday of the year! 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (White)
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot (Dot, Firewood)
Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps (Tanner Turkey)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers
Ribbons: American Crafts (Jute Yellow)
Bling: Melissa Frances (Cream)

COPIC COLOR LIST
Skin: YR20, E53, E55
Wings: E42, E43, E44
Feathers: E31, E33, E35, E37
Green: YG63, YG67
Orange: YR16, YR18, E08
Red: R27, R59
Hat: W-3, W-5, W-7
Buckle: Y17, YR23

2 comments:

  1. Hi There! Its Jossiem4 from instagram! You have a GREAT WEBSITE! I love this lil turkey card! I also love the grey chevron! You make such great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your turkey card! So cute and perfect coloring! I looking forward to scrapping with you on the Practical Scrappers DT in January!
    P.S. The look of your blog is so cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs