Happy Robot

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello! I hope you survived the Halloween festivities. I had the great pleasure of working the face painting booth at my church for Harvest Fest, a fun, indoor, and safe event for children. We all ate way too much candy, played lots of games, and inked up our faces and hands! 

Now it's back to work, and I'm here today with a fun card using A Muse Studio's Love Machines Stamp Set. The card is clean and simple but full of fun! I stamped the robot in blue ink on the card base, 3.5" x 5". I cut a smaller piece of cardstock, 3.25" x 4.75", stamped the sentiment, and used a punch to create a circle. Adhering the cardstock to the card base with foam risers adds dimension and creates a window for him to peek through.

What do you think of clean and simple cards? 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Sugar)
Stamps: A Muse Studio (Love Machines)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Adirondack (Sailboat Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs