I Love Burlap

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good morning! While visiting the Moxie Fab World Blog recently, I came across their Canvas, Cork, & Burlap Challenge. Burlap is one of my favorite textures, so I just had to give it a try! Here's the card I created for the challenge:


I layered several layers of textures for this card: burlap, doilies, cardstock, staples, and baker's twine. It's like a list of of my favorite things! 


I used punches to create the heart and scalloped circle and stamped the sentiment using my A Muse Studio stamps. 


What do you think? I'm loving this challenge and may need to try the cork option next!

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Onyx, Sugar, Rialto)
Patterned Paper: A Muse Studio (Onyx Gingham)
Doily: Gary Burlin
Stamp: A Muse Studio (Essential Sentiments)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Baker's Twine: A Muse Studio (Onyx)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs