Join Me...

Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm so excited to announce the newest kit from A Muse Studio. I went CRAZY when they gave us this news. 


The Business Basic Starter Kit is only $29.99 (+ $10 shipping & handling). If you've ever been interested in becoming an A Muse Studio consultant, now is your time to join! I absolutely love A Muse Studio products - the style, quality, and price! As a consultant, you'll have the opportunity to make money while hosting workshops and doing what you already love to do - CREATE!

The Business Basics Starter Kit includes:
  • 4 Consultant-exclusive Studio Sampler stamp sets
  • 5 - 2012 catalogs
  • 5 - 2012 holiday catalogs
  • Order forms (customer & hostess)
  • Consultant's guide to success
  • Grand opening invitation postcards
  • The opportunity to place one Consultant order for a total of 50% off the retail price of items in our current catalogs. 
This is so wonderful! I hope you'll consider being a part of this fun company. I'd love to help you get started! Visit me here to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs