Interactive Stamps

Friday, May 3, 2013


Thanks for joining me today. I have a card to share with you using Stamps By Judith interactive stamps. You can check out her stamps and ideas here. I love her interactive stamps. Not sure what that word means? The Judith line has a wide variety of stamps that work with each other to create multiple different scenes. Rather than buying one scene stamp that can be used in only that capacity, you purchase individual pieces.

Here are the four interactive stamps I used for today's card:

I have used the second flower top pictured above on top of a square stamp to create a birthday present, and I've filled up that jar with strawberries for a summer themed card. And those are only a few suggestions! Here's what I created with them today:

I stamped the jar in a grey ink. The small space below the jar was masked by placing a piece of scratch paper there while stamping the stems. I stamped the stems and flower tops multiple times to create a fuller bouquet. Tombow markers were used to get the two colors on the red and yellow-orange flower. Lastly, I used the Judith dots stubby to bring the pieces together.

I teach and interactive stamping class using Judith stamps once a month at Creations Galore. It's one of my favorites due to the endless possibilities available. Thanks for stopping by today-Enjoy your day!

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Stamps: Stamps by Judith (Jar, Bold Stem, Aster Flower Top, Amaryllis Flower Top, Dots Stubbie)
Inks: Adirondack (Denim, Meadow, Hazelnut), Memento (Gray Flannel), Tombow Markers
Ribbon: A Muse Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs