On Trend :: Triangles

Monday, May 6, 2013

The Practical Scrappers' On Trend Team is exploring one of the hottest new trends showing up on scrapbook pages everywhere. To show the trend isn't just a part of scrapbooking, I created this card for the post. But silly, silly me forgot to upload the picture to the PS blog post in time. Make sure you head over to the PS blog to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the On Trend Team. They rocked this new trend.

I started with a piece of acetate cut to 5.5" x 8.5"and folded it in half. Next, I added a base to adhere all of my elements to the front and created a second piece for the inside, giving me something to write a special note on. To create the triangles, I cut 3.5" squares in half and layered them onto the card base. A simple sentiment was added, and it's ready to be mailed off!

SUPPLIES
Cardstock, Acetate: Paper Cut
Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps (Smartie Owl)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs