Copic Love

Friday, March 16, 2012


Guess who snagged a spot in the April Copic Intermediate Certification Class? This girl! I've been patiently waiting for a class to open up close to home, and the time has come. I couldn't be more excited to attend some more advanced training and turn it into additional classes at Creations Galore. I currently teach Copic 101, a beginner class that equips students with a basic knowledge of Copic products, blending techniques, and starting an inventory. This class is one of my favorites to teach... I'm addicted to these markers and spend hours coloring!

I thought it might be fun to give you a look into my Copic 101 class... I'm currently working on some tutorials that I can't wait to share with you. Until then, enjoy a few pictures: 

pretty stamps to color

learning to blend and picking colors

testing papers and inks

such beauty


Have you joined the Copic craze yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs