My Weekend In Pictures

Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Monday! It's been a while since I've shared my crazy-filled weekends with you all, so here you are: A small glimpse into the last few days via cell phone snapshots

This weekend I discovered a rare moment of responsibility... I woke up early, made breakfast, and even watched the morning news. I am a grouchy bear in the morning, so it's hard for even I to believe it! 


I finally took down my Christmas tree. We've had such a mild winter here in Wisconsin. I had kept the tree up in hopes of a snow storm. The news predicted 50's for the upcoming week, so I faced reality, embraced spring, and took it down. It's hard to believe my whole tree fit in this tiny box at one time. Now only 1/3 does... and not completely! Help!


Oh, right... I took my tree down, only to wake up to a snow storm! Oh the irony.


I ended the weekend catching up with my dearest friend, Hannah. We talked all about my trip to see PJM in New York and got excited about her upcoming trip to Florida. She put on her coat to leave and discovered an unpleasant gift in her pocket... fake nasty fly. HA! It was rather funny for me to watch. Poor gal. Or should I say, "poor whoever-put-that-in-there-you're-going-to-be-dead-when-she-finds-you"?!


Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Was yours filled with any surprises?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs