Follow Your Heart

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

 I've had this set from Market Street Stamps for quite awhile. I just loved the sentiments and adorable birds included in the set. However, I've always drawn a bit of a blank when it came to actually creating with them. Inspiration finally hit this past week, and I created this card. Hope you enjoy! 


I created the background from one of the sentiments and a heart from the set and Versamark Watermark. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I loved the final result. The birds are from the stamp set as well. I paper pieced those over the background after stamping the branch. I originally had added leaves to the branch, but it became a little too busy. After playing around with this set, I have quite a few more card ideas up my sleeve.


Have a great Tuesday, and don't forget to follow your heart. 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio, Paper Cut
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Versamark Watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs