Reminiscing...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

This past weekend was spent spring cleaning, and I found some great photos I had printed off to scrap. Of course, that scrap step never happened. I truly believe that it's never too late to get those memories documented! Here's one of the layouts I created:


You can see a close up of the layout and find out just how I created it over at the Creations Galore Blog. That sure was a fun day at Bay Beach, our local amusement park. The picture of my brother, almost too big for the swing, screaming in excitement, and hair blowing in the wind, makes me burst into laughter every time I see it! Three years have passed since then... He's married, along with my friend Alyssa pictured here too. She even has a little one! We may have grown up a bit, but rest assured, we'll all head to Bay Beach for a little fun this summer. 

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Bazzill
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
Black ZIG Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs