Clean & Simple

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card created for a friend who is moving far far away to pursue her dreams. I'm so happy for her and yet so sad to see her go. It's not a highly decorated card, but sometimes those are the best kind!

I cut the flags separately and couldn't believe how perfectly they turned out. I'll probably never be able to do that again! The inspiration for this card came from the Paper Smooches Designer Drafts. I love using card sketches as a starting point!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (White, Fossil, Jellybean Green), American Crafts (Mediterranean) 
Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (Strudel)
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Inks: Memento (Bamboo Leaves)
Brads: Gary M. Burlin (White Mini)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs