Joy To The World

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hey there! This is my second post for the day... If you're looking for the snowflake Christmas card, keep scrolling! In this post, I'm playing along with the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World. 

I had seen this photo last week when the trigger was first posted and wasn't sure how I could pull together a card with a monochromatic, neutral color combo. 


But here's what I came up with!

I started out by pulling together some cream and white cardstock. Then I discovered this patterned paper by Reminisce and a lightbulb turned on! The medallion stamp from JustRite was stamped with gold ink and embossed with clear powder. The sentiment was then stamped with brown ink to add a little contrast. JustRite and Spellbinders have teamed up to create dies that coordinate with their beautiful stamps. Here I layered the medallion dies, attaching the white piece with foam risers. 

I love the elegance of this card. Thank you for the push to create, Moxie Fab World! There's still a few days to join in the challenge yourself.. Head over to the MFW blog to link up!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (Cream, White)
Patterned Paper: Reminisce (Tiptoe Through the Tulips)
Stamps: JustRite (Joy to the World Medallion Labels)
Dies: Spellbinders (Nested Oval Medallion Labels)
Inks: Encore! (Gold), Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versamark Watermark
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Clear)
Ribbon: Offray (Lady Chiffon White)
Bling: Queen & Co (Sunflower Yellow)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs