To all a good night... A special announcement!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012


Hello paper crafters! I have some fun news to share with you today! You can now find me designing for the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog! We have some great inspiration, challenges, and prizes for you in the coming year! The first challenge will be in January, and you'll want to join in! Make sure to head over to follow the blog to stay updated. 

To celebrate the announcement, I'm sharing a fun card I created using A Muse Studio products!

To create the background for this card, I cut out three snowflakes from scrap paper using an A Muse Studio die. After arranging the snowflakes on a piece of white cardstock, I sprayed the entire piece with Sky Splash!, a spray ink that coordinates with the A Muse Studio line of colors. I can't wait to try the spray on flowers, ribbons, and other embellishments!

After the spray dried, I stamped the image and sentiment, added some baker's twine, and adhered it to the card base with foam risers. To add just a little extra sparkle, I added Diamond glitter to each of the stars on the card with the Quickie Glue Pen.

If you're looking for some last minute Christmas card ideas, here's one! It was super simple and fast to create! Thanks for stopping by today, and I look forward to sharing more A Muse Studio ideas with you!


CARD SUPPLIES
All A Muse Studio
Cardstock: Sugar, Cherry
Stamps: Santa's Flight
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Splash! (Winter Sky)
Die: Snowflakes Trio Die Set
Baker's Twine: Cherry, Onyx
Glitter: Diamond
Extras: Silver Jingle Bells (9mm)

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Nicole! I love how you used the snowflake dies as reverse stencils. I look forward to joining you on the A Muse Studio Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs