Burlap Love :: Christmas Card Edition

Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello! I picked up this Christmas set last year from MSS but just a bit too late to use them for my cards. Therefore, they were the first ones I grabbed when creating my cards this year. I wanted to create a few holiday greetings with a more masculine feel for some guy friends. Here's to hoping they'll appreciate them and not toss them in the same piles as their junk mail! 

I started by stamping the Bits of Burlap background stamp on sugar cardstock with brown ink. When pulling together the colors and stamps, I didn't realize the irony of adding actual burlap to the card front.

Thanks for stopping by tonight!

 CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Sugar, Cocoa, Navy, Evergreen)
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Bits of Burlap, Essential Holiday Elegance)
Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa)
Brads: Graphic 45 (Stamped Metal Brads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs