Kindred Spirits

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a colorful card sure to brighten anyone's day. At least I'm hoping it will brighten yours. 

I used lots of A Muse Studio products on this one... the stamps, papers, and ribbons all came from this delightful company. What a great job (it sure doesn't feel like one) to be able to play along with these great products and bring them to you! One of my favorite A Muse Studio items is the satin ribbon. I love how big and beautiful the bows turn out. And of course, no card is complete with a touch of baker's twine. 

The sentiment was stamped on a flag I created out of yellow cardstock. I adhered the piece to grey cardstock and cut around it, creating an outline. 

The stamps I used were meant to work together - a black outline with a colored inside. For this card I decided to try something new by stamping them individually and using them as separate components. It's an interesting look. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

CARD SUPPLIES
All products A Muse Studio
Cardstock: Onyx, Lido
Patterned Paper: Grass Dot, Lido Venetian
Stamps: Kindred Spirits
Inks: Grass, Cherry, Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Ribbon: Cherry Satin
Baker's Twine: Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs